Impact Factor of the Journal = 0.3
Carbon - Science and Technology journal will be indexed in CiteFactor.
New Section on Advanced (Non-Carbon) Materials :
Scope of the journal has been expanded by incorporating the New Section on Advanced (Non-Carbon) Materials. Papers related to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Advanced materials and their applications, Polymers etc. are of Special Interest. Manuscripts are invited for this section also.
Accepted Papers (In-Press - 2013) :
1. Thermo-physical properties measurment of water based Fe3O4 nanofluids Rohit S. Khedkar, A. Sai Kiran, S. S. Sonawane, K. L. Wasewar, S. S. Umare.
2. Synthesis and characterization of CuGeO3 photocatalyst using Green Chemistry and its application for the degradation of direct black dye
A. V. Borhade, V. B. Gaikwad, Y. R. Baste, D. R. Tope.
3. Antibacterial activity of Nano-Silver capped by β-Cyclodextrin
R. S. Priya, D. Geetha, P. S. Ramesh.
4. Synthesis and characterization of gold nanoparticles using Ficus religiosa extract
K. Wani, A. Choudhari, R. Chikate, R. Kaul-Ghanekar.
5. Nanocrystalline CdTe thin films by electrochemical synthesis
R. S. Kapadnis, S. B. Bansode, S. S. Kale, H. M. Pathan.
6. Effect of thermoplastic Polyurethane content on properties of PC/TPU blend filled with Montmorillonite
G. M. Shashidhara, S. H. Kameshwari Devi, Shreyas D. K.
7. Synthesis and characterization of composite nanofibers with VARTM and Electrospinning process
S. S. Chavan, M. K. Sinha, P. V. Londhe.
8. Green synthesis of CdFe2O4 nanoparticles for ethanol vapor sensing
S. Bangale, S. Bamane.
9. Effect of temperature on the crystallite size of Lanthanum Cerium Oxide (La2Ce2O7) and its optical properties
H. Tinwala, D. C. Shah, J. Menghani.
10. In-situ fabrication of Cobalt oxide / Sulphide mixed phase nanoparticles in polyphenylenesulphide matrix
N. Rumale, S. Arbuj, G. Umarji, M. Shinde, U. Mulik, A. Pokle, S. Shinde, and
D. P. Amalnerkar
11. Effect of precursors on the solid state synthesis of semiconducting PbS nanostructures
S. Kasabe, M. Shinde, P. Adhyapak, U. Mulik,
D. P. Amalnerkar
12. Magnetic properties of monodispersed α-Fe2O3 nanoparticles synthesized via a chemical precursor
Mahesh Patange, Jeevan Jadhav, and Somnath Biswas
13. Optical and thermal properties of Parkia powder and its blend with Poly(vinyl pyrrolidone).
Eknath Nivrtirao, Anita and Basavaraja Sannakki
Yet another Nobel Prize to Carbon Materials :
|Prof. Andre Geim
||Prof. Konstantin Novoselov
Nobel Prize in Physics (2010) : Nobel Prize in Physics (2010) is awarded to Prof. Andre Geim and Prof. Konstantin Novoselov of University of Manchester, U.K. for groundbreaking experiments regarding the two dimensional material GRAPHENE".
Congregations to Prof. Andre Geim and Prof. Konstantin Novoselov !
Nobel Prize in Chemistry (1996) : Sir R. F. Curl, H. W. Kroto and R. E. Smalley were awarded Nobel prize in Chemistry (1996) for their discovery of Fullerenes.